Choice Your Language

Love SMS - All Time The Most Romantic SMS

Love SMS - All Time The Most Romantic SMS
Discover timeless romance with "Love SMS - All Time The Most Romantic SMS" collection!, love sms, romantic sms, most romantic sms.

Here I have written a lot of love sms to give to the people I love. Send the message you like to the one you love. Love is immortal love, love is very sweet, try to keep the one you love all your life. Read love sms. And share your opinion in the comments. I will always try to write something good for your loved ones.

Discover timeless romance with "Love SMS - All Time The Most Romantic SMS" collection!

Love cannot be seen with the naked eye, it has to be felt with the heart.

Once you see me with the eyes of your mind, you will understand how much I love you.

I don't know what I am to you, but only you live in the whole world of my heart.

One day I will leave the world, but as long as I live in the world, I will only love you.

I want you in the day, I want you in the evening, I want you in the morning and I want you in the afternoon.

One day it will happen, the day you will fully understand my love, that day you will go crazy for my love.

The day I first saw you, I was crazy about your  love.

Day will pass like day, night will pass like night, in the end my love for you will remain like this.


As the stars in the sky cannot be measured, no day can measure my love for you.

Have you heard that a snake has a pearl in its mouth, when the snake goes to eat, I leave the pearl in a good place, if the snake comes to the end of the meal and doesn't find the pearl, the snake will go crazy and die, so are you and my pearl of life, if I don't find you I will die mad too.

Today I am crying behind your love, there will be a day, you will cry silently thinking of my love, but that day you will not have me by your side, try to understand my love to have a better time than this.




The train of life will stop one day, but the train of love for you will never stop for me.


Love is like the sky, the depth of which cannot be fathomed. Likewise, no one will ever find the depth of your love.


One day the lamp in the name of life will be extinguished, but the lamp of my love for you will be lit for the rest of my life.


Many people say that love is blind, if love were blind, my love would not see you so beautifully.


When I look at the night sky, I see the brightness of the stars, but when I close my eyes, I see the depth of your love.

Go to the flower garden and say wow what a beautiful flower garden, visit my love garden once, decide to stay in my love garden for the rest of your life.


Women on earth were created for men, surely you were created for me, otherwise I would not have loved you so much.


I don't understand what love is, but as long as you're by my side, I feel so peaceful, when you're far away from me, my whole world becomes dark, what's the name of love, if it's called love, yes I love you .


My life is blessed to have you near me, never leave me, keep me in your heart all my life, because I love you so much.


I have built a house of love with you in the sky of my mind. I will stay in this room all my life, I want to be with you all my life with one sky love.

can i be your partner I will give you a thousand times more love than what I will give you in life.


This meme can talk a little, you please leave this place, because my friends are giving me a lot of work, saying they want to see you as their sister in law.

If you are the sky I will be the star, if you are the bird I will be the tree. If you are mine, my life will be yours.

The two of us will be stars in the sky, the two of us will be the stars of the sea, the two of us will be the form of love.

Sayings about love can't be finished, if I write all these things, how much I love you, all the notebooks in the world can't be finished.

I will tell the sky and wind, how much I love you, I really love you with all my heart and soul.

If love is a crime, then I am guilty indeed, for I love you more than myself.

Like the dew drops on the grass on a winter morning, your love does the same, my heart is always frozen in the midst of it.

I will write the story of our prom in two hearts, in that story I am your king, you are my queen.

*****************************
Love SMS - All Time The Most Romantic SMS

Comment if you like the love messages. Please let me write more if you get your feedback.
visit my others blog. click here

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Thank You For Comment, We Hope Approval Your Comment Soon.