Choice Your Language

Bangla Romantic sms 2023 ,Love SMS | Love SMS Bangla

 Bangla Romantic sms 2023, English love SMS | Love SMS বাংলা, Love SMS |Send Romantic SMS Your Girlfriend

Bangla Romantic sms 2023 ,Love SMS | Love SMS Bangla


Bangla Romantic sms 2023 | Love SMS Bangla (বাংলা রোমান্টিক মেসেজ)

 Bangla Romantic sms 2023, English love SMS | Love SMS বাংলা, Love SMS |Send Romantic SMS Your Girlfriend

bangla romantic sms, love sms bangla ,love sms, love sms bangla, Romantic sms , romantic message , love status , love whatsapp status , love sms english



Dear Friend Welcome To RMK News World We Are Present To Bangla Love Sms, There Have Vary Hearth Touching Romantic SMS We Hope Everyone Like Our Bangla Love SMS Services.Let's Start


"এইতো সেই দিন আমার খুব মনে পড়ে যে দিন তুমাকে প্রথম দেখেছিলাম লাল নীল হলুদ আলোর জলশানি তে সেটা ছিল একটি বিয়ের অনুষ্ঠান এর গায়ে হলুদ।প্রথম দেখায় মুগ্ধ হয়ে তাকিয়েছিলাম।কখনো ভাবিনি আমার হৃদয় এর রানী তুমি ই হবে।তুমাকে এত আপন করে পেয়ে আমি ধন্য হয়ে গিয়েছি।"

"This is the day I remember very much the day I saw you for the first time in the water of red blue yellow light. It was a wedding ceremony with yellow on it. I looked fascinated at the first sight. I never thought that you would be the queen of my heart. I loved you so much. I am blessed."

"ঝিকিমিকি তারা জলে আর নেভে কাটেনা তো সময় তোমায় ভেবে ভেবে।এত ভাবনা আর ভাল লাগেনা চলে এস প্রীয় আমার হৃদয় এর মাঝে।"

"They don't spend their time swimming in the water, thinking about you. I don't like thinking so much anymore. Come, my dear, in the middle of my heart."

"ভালবাসি তোমাকে এ কথা তো কোন কথা নয়। যদি কন দিন এমন হয় তোমাকে ভালবেসে আমার মরন ও হয়। হাসি মুখে সেটা ও আমি গ্রহণ করব প্রীয়।"

"I love you, it's not a word. If this happens, I'll die loving you. I'll accept that with a smile, my dear."

"ভালবেসে যাব তোমায় সারাজীবন প্রীয়, পৃথিবীর সব সুখ এনেদেব তোমায়,বিনিময়ে কিছু চাইনা প্রীয় শুধু চাই তোমার একটু ভালবাসা"

"I will love you all my life dear, I will give you all the happiness in the world, I don't want anything in return dear, I just want a little love from you"

"সম্রাট শাজাহান তার স্ত্রী কে ভালবেসে তাজ মহল বানিয়েছিল। তুমি আমার স্ত্রী হও আমার মনের তাজমহল এ তুমাকে রানী বানিয়ে রাখব সারা জীবনের জন্য।"

"Emperor Shahjahan built the Taj Mahal out of love for his wife. You are my wife and I will make you the queen of the Taj Mahal of my heart for the rest of my life."

"তোমি কি জান প্রীয় সাপের মুখে একটা মনি থাকে সাপটি যখন আহার করতে যাই মনি টি কে তখন একটা ভাল জায়গায় রেখা আহার করে যদি সাপটি আহার করে এসে মনিটি সেই জায়গায় খুজে না পায় সাপটি পাগল হয়ে মারা যাই তেমনি তুমি ও আমার মনি আমি যদি তোমাকে না পাই আমি ও পাগল হয়ে মারা যাব।"

"Do you know my dear snake has a pearl in its mouth when the snake goes to eat the pearl it eats in a good place if the snake comes to eat and doesn't find the pearl in that place the snake goes crazy and dies like you and my pearl if I don't have you I'll go crazy and die."

"প্রীয় অপেক্ষার কথা বলছ আমি তোমার জন্য যুগ যুগ অপেক্ষা করব, তুমি কখনো চাতক পাখি দেখেছ,  যেটা বৃষ্টি কে ভালবেসে বৃষ্টির অপেক্ষায় এক দৃষ্টিতে আকাশের দিকে তাকিয়ে থাকে বৃষ্টির কখন আসবে।আমি তোমার অপেক্ষায় পথ চেয়ে থাকব যুগের পর যুগ"

"Dear, you are talking about waiting. I will wait for you for ages. Have you ever seen the chatak bird, which loves the rain and looks at the sky waiting for the rain. When will the rain come? I will wait for you for ages and look for a way."

"আকাশে চাঁদ উঠেছে, বাগানে ফুল ফুটেছে, মাতাল হাওয়া বইছে কি রোমাঞ্চকর দৃশ্য এই রোমান্টিক মুহুর্তে তোমার খুব প্রয়োজন ছিল।এমন মুহূর্তে তোমাকে কাছে পাওয়া ইচ্ছে টা কয়েক গুন বেড়ে গিয়েছিল।"

"The moon has risen in the sky, the flowers are blooming in the garden, the wind is blowing, what an exciting scene. I needed you very much in this romantic moment. At such a moment, the desire to get close to you increased several times."

Bangla Romantic sms 2023 | Love SMS Bangla |Send Romantic SMS Your Girlfriend

"ভরা এ ফাগুন মাসে কোথা থেকে এসে কুকিল ডাকে ঘুম ভাংগিয়ে হঠাত উড়ে গেলে।"

"When the cuckoo came from where in the full month of the month and suddenly flew away from sleep."

"এই পাথরের পৃথিবীতে জন্মেছি এক কাচের হৃদয় নিয়ে, ভাংবে গড়বে এটাই তো পৃথিবীর অনেক বড় সত্য। একদিন পৃথিবী থেকে বিদায় নিবে এবং পৃথিবী ও আমাকে বুলে যাবে।"  

"I was born in this stone world with a heart of glass, this is the great truth of the world. One day I will leave the world and the world will forget me too."

"যেখানে তুমি রবে সেখানে আমি হব ছায়া  আমারই জীবন তুমি করিনা প্রাণের কোন মায়া"

"Wherever you are, I will be the shadow of my life. You do not make any illusion of life."

"নদী যদি হয় গো ভরাট কানায় কানায় হয়ে গেলে সুন্য হঠাৎ তাকে কি মানায়।তেমনি তোমার প্রেমে আমি ভরপুর যদি হঠাৎ সুন্য হয়ে যাই আমাকে কি মানাবে বল।"

"If the river is filled to the brim, what does it suit him suddenly? I am so full of your love, tell me what suits me."

"আকাশের সৌন্দর্য তারা, নদীর সৌন্দর্য পানি, বাগানের সৌন্দর্য ফুল, আর ফুলের সৌন্দর্য মালি, আর আমার মনের সৌন্দর্য তোমার ভালবাসা"

"The beauty of the sky is the stars, the beauty of the river is the water, the beauty of the garden is the flower, and the beauty of the flower is the gardener, and the beauty of my heart is your love"

"একাকিত্ব জীবন এমন একটা জীবন যার ব্যথা যারা একা আছে তারা বুজে।কিন্তু যারা একা না কিন্তু আছে খুব জালায় তারা বুজে একা থাকার মজা কত।"

"Loneliness is a life whose pain is felt by those who are alone. But those who are not alone but are in a great network understand how much fun it is to be alone."

"love sms bangla , love sms , bangla romantic sms , bangla love sms ,"

"এর চেয়ে আর কত কাছে আনতে পারি তোমায়,
যে তোমাকে হৃদয়ে রেখেও আমার মন ভরে না"

"How much closer can I bring you,
Even with you in my heart, my heart does not fill"


"বাস্তব না হলে স্বপ্ন হয়ে দেখা হয়,
চাঁদনী রাতের মত হারিয়ে যাওয়া পথিকের সাথে দেখা"

"If it's not real, it's a dream.
Meeting a lost traveler like a moonlit night"


"কখনো কথা ভুলে যাই, কখনো ভুলে যাই কথা, আমি তোমাকে এতটাই চাই যে আমি আমার জাত ভুলে যাই, মাঝে মাঝে আমি উঠে তোমার কাছ থেকে দূরে চলে যাই,চলে যাওয়ার সময় তোমার কাছে নিজেকে ভুলে যেতে দাও।"

"Sometimes I forget the words, sometimes I forget the words, I want you so much that I forget my caste, sometimes I get up and walk away from you, let me forget myself to you when I leave"

bangla romantic sms, love sms bangla,love sms,love sms bangla,Romantic sms , romantic message , love status , love whatsapp status


"সব স্বপ্ন ভেঙ্গে যাওয়ার আগেই,এবং এই জীবন আমাদের উপর রাগ করে,একে অপরের ভালোবাসায় হারিয়ে যাই,আমরা যেন সব দুঃখ ভুলে যাই"

"Before all dreams are shattered, and this life rages at us, lost in each other's love, may we forget all sorrows"


bangla romantic sms, love sms bangla ,love sms, love sms bangla, Romantic sms , romantic message , love status , love whatsapp status , love sms english

Post a Comment

4 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Thank You For Comment, We Hope Approval Your Comment Soon.